Patiently ....

quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

Forever? Lying...

Tumblr_lqletze2n11qgmrkso1_400_large



I guess not everything can last forever.
Our lives just go by cycles. There are good ones and there are bad ones.
And then there are those times that things just go away and never come back. 
They say "If you love something, let it go". Well, I that's really crappy. If you love something, why does it have to end? Why should we let it go?
I think we should hold on to it and make the best of every chance we have. 
What I'm trying to say is that, I don't like when things change. I liked it just the it was. Sometimes it was difficult and there were problems but at least everything was the way it was supposed to be! I believe you should have tried harder... And now you could just shut up and leave us in peace.
But it didn't turn out the way I wanted, did it? Well, now it's late, hope all ends well for everyone.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário