Patiently ....

segunda-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2013

Angry Birds and Argentina

Argentina_grunge_flag_sjpg1055_large
The other day I was thinking about where I was born.


Although I leave in Portugal, I was born in Argentina. All my family is Portuguese, but when my parents got married they moved to Rosario, Argentina so my dad could work in a family business there. And I was born there! Actually it is the same place where Messi was born, not that I care that much about football/soccer, only really important games. I prefer volleyball! 
I remember thinking that my parents adopt me there and brought me to Portugal. I don't know why. However, there isn't any picture of my mom pregnant with me or of me as a baby. So when I was younger I used to think that but I never told my parents. I guess, as I grew up I thought it didn't make any sense, since I looked more and more like my aunt and also mom and dad. And yeah, some people may say that me and my brother look alike but I beg to differ.

I believe that's enough of me and my boring story...
But, if you like Angry Birds here's the link to one of my friend's videos that it's really cool. He's probably going to upload another one soon I'll tell you when that happens! :) x

p.s. I don't speak Spanish, unfortunately... :(

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário